Thursday, June 13, 2013

My First Booklet


I wrote my first Booklet today. 

It's actually a small Tips booklet on Communication with a partially deaf or hard of hearing person - of which I am one.



This is the International Sign for the Deaf - borrowed from Wikipedia


Two years ago, I wrote a lens on Squidoo about what it was like growing up as a deaf person, and how isolated I felt. But included in that lens was a short section on the best ways for hearing people to communicate with me.

So I have expanded that short section and made a 4 page booklet. It is called 5 Tips on Comunicating with  the Deaf.

Now I just need to find a place where I can store it online, so people can access it. Since it is so short, I dont think I will sell it. It can be one of my free give-aways...

No comments:

Post a Comment